Ultra soft Hawaiian rolls stuffed with smoked turkey, cheddar cheese, and topped with smoked paprika butter and tiny lil poppy seeds. Warm, cozy, and packed with flavor! These delicious Turkey Cheddar Sliders are perfect as an appetizer, snack, or weeknight dinner!
CHEESY TURKEY CHEDDAR SLIDERS WITH SMOKED PAPRIKA BUTTER
Hi, hello, today we’re doing cheese. Tons of cheese. So if you’re a cheese lover, get excited because these sliders are like 80% gooey melted cheese! As a cheese lover myself, I could down half a batch of these every day.
The smoked paprika butter is what *really* takes these sliders to the next level so please don’t leave it out! It adds flavor and makes the buns even softer. Out of this world.
Now, for these sliders in particular, I used a batch of my homemade Hawaiian sweet rolls (here’s my Easy Homemade Hawaiian Sweet Rolls recipe). My recipe makes 15 rolls but you can totally use a 12-count pack of store-bought Hawaiian rolls if you want!
But like, If you do have some extra time, *definitely* make a batch of homemade Hawaiian Rolls, my recipe is super simple and 100% beginner-friendly! I’ve been using it for years and it yields the softest rolls ever, people will love them!! It’s worth it.
WHAT INGREDIENTS DO I NEED FOR THESE CHEESY TURKEY SLIDERS?
- Hawaiian Sweet Rolls (homemade or store-bought)
- Smoked turkey (can be substituted with regular turkey or ham if desired)
- Cheddar cheese
- Deli turkey slices
- Smoked paprika
- Garlic powder
- Poppy seeds
- Salt & Pepper
TIPS FOR THE BEST TURKEY CHEDDAR SLIDERS EVER
- Use homemade Hawaiian sweet rolls. This is my easy Hawaiian sweet rolls recipe here! Homemade Hawaiian sweet rolls are a total game changer!!
- You can use shredded leftover turkey instead of turkey slices!
- Grate your own cheese. Pre shredded cheese is coated with starch (or other substances) that may keep the cheese from melting!
- Serve the sliders immediately or within 30 minutes as they’re best eaten hot.
- If you have leftovers, wrap each slider individually in plastic wrap, and place the wrapped sliders in an air-tight container, and store them in the refrigerator. I usually like to reheat these in the oven for a few minutes at 350F (4-5 minutes).
HAPPY COOKING BABES!! I hope you’ll love these ultra cheesy turkey cheddar sliders as much as I do!
Please leave a comment and/or give this recipe a rating if you make it! I LOVE hearing from you! <3
OH! YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE MY:
- Cheesy Turkey Sliders with Dijon Butter
- Copycat Taco Bell Quesadilla
- Potato Churros with Queso Dip
- Spicy Honey Garlic Glazed Carrots
Cheesy Turkey Cheddar Sliders With Smoked Paprika Butter
- 1 12-count package Hawaiian sweet rolls or homemade Hawaiian sweet rolls I used 15 homemade Hawaiian sweet rolls
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 12 slices smoked turkey
- 2 cups shredded Gouda or Cheddar cheese
- 6 slices Cheddar slices
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter melted
- 1 tbsp poppy seeds
- 1 tbsp smoked paprika
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- Kosher salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 350F and grease a 9 x 13 inch baking dish with butter, vegetable oil, or non-stick spray.
- Slice the entire package of Hawaiian sweet rolls in half without pulling the individual rolls apart.
- Place the bottoms of the rolls in the prepared baking dish and spread the mayonnaise on the bottom layer. Add the turkey, then the cheddar slices, and top with the shredded cheese. Add the top part of the rolls and press slightly.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the melted butter, poppy seeds, smoked paprika, garlic powder, ground black pepper, and salt. Taste and adjust seasonings if desired.
- Pour the mixture evenly over the sweet rolls and, use a pastry brush if necessary.
- Bake for 8-15 minutes or until the cheese has melted. Serve immediately!