This Creamy Ham And Peas Pasta is simple but comforting, literally the perfect weeknight dinner recipe for when you’re craving a quick and easy cozy pasta dish with a deliciously creamy sauce! PS: It’s also a great leftover ham recipe *wink*
Creamy Ham and Peas Pasta
Hey babezzz! I hope you’re all doing amazing, today I have this quick & easy weeknight pasta recipe for ya! It’s simple, creamy, and cozy *AND* a great way to use up all your leftover ham & frozen peas! I used cubed ham but deli will work too! 🙂
You should make this pasta ASAP because it’s ridiculously easy to make but, for some reason, it’s *SO* delicious. It has sauteed onions, garlic, ham, peas, heavy cream & parmesan cheese.
You can use your favorite kind of pasta (I used radiatore pasta) but anything will work, even egg noodles (yum!!).
See? Simple ingredients but OMG the combo is so freakin good!!!
HAPPY COOKING LOVES!! I hope you’ll love this simple & creamy ham and peas pasta as much as I do!
PS: Please leave a comment and/or give this recipe a rating ⭐️ if you make it! I LOVE hearing from you! 💘
- Creamy Mediterranean Pasta Salad With Mozzarella
- Meatballs In Beer Sauce
- Easy Healthy Chinese Lemon Chicken
- Creamy Roasted Red Pepper Pasta
Creamy Ham and Peas Pasta
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter or vegetable oil
- 1/2 medium onion minced
- 2-3 cloves garlic minced
- 2 and 1/4 cups chicken stock or vegetable
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 8 oz dried pasta use your favorite kind, use gluten-free pasta for GF eaters
- 2 cups frozen peas
- 2 cups cubed ham
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Add the butter to a medium skillet over medium heat. Allow the butter to melt and sizzle, then add in the onion and sautee for 3-4 minutes. Add in the garlic and sautee for another 1-2 minutes or until the onion and garlic are soft and fragrant.
- Immediately add in the chicken stock and bring to a boil, season with salt & pepper to taste then add the pasta, stir, cover and cook covered for 8-10 minutes stirring twice while the pasta cooks. After 8-10 minutes the pasta should be soft but not overcooked and there should still be some chicken stock left.
- Add in the peas & ham, stir, then pour in the heavy cream, stir, and add the parmesan cheese. Stir until completely combined and the parmesan cheese has melted, if the sauce is too thick for your liking, add more heavy cream. Remove from the heat and serve immediately. Top with extra black pepper or red chili flakes if desired!
Made this last night and we all loved it! We have 4 kids ages 5 years and under and they all asked for seconds and thirds!
YAY! Happy to hear that your family loved this dish, it’s definitely very kid-friendly!
Love this pasta! I made it for myself a month ago, and again tonight for my boyfriend. Very little prep but absolutely delicious. Thank you for another good one, Bianka!
Yay! So happy to hear that you guys loved this pasta! x
Made this last night on a whim and it was d-e-l-i-c-i-o-u-s. Thank you for the great recipe!
Thank YOU for the review, Hannah!
This made a delicious super easy weeknight night supper! Thanks for the yummy recipe!
Thanks for sharing Leah, happy you loved this one!
Yay! So happy to hear that your family loved this pasta dish, Ellen!
This was great—the whole family loved it!
Thanks! Happy to hear that your family loved this pasta dish!
This is one of my all time favorite pasta dishes now. I’m here for your Russian recipes but honestly all your recipes are perfection.
So happy to hear that you’re loving my recipes, Sasha! If you have any Russian favs that you’d like to see, definitely let me know!
Wow, very tasty! Perfect thing to do with leftover ham.
YAY! Happy to hear that you loved this recipe, Serena!