These Cheesy Turkey Sliders With Mozzarella are soft, warm, and cheesy. They’re filled with mayonnaise, mozzarella, Cheddar, smoked turkey, and covered in Dijon butter. They come together in 20 minutes and are incredibly delicious. Perfect for game nights, parties, or just because!
CHEESY TURKEY SLIDERS WITH DIJON BUTTER
HEY BABES!! Today I’m we’re making Cheesy Turkey Sliders With Dijon Butter and Mozzarella. I’m excited because I’m a total Hawaiian sweet rolls freak. I love them so much I make my own Hawaiian sweet rolls (yup!!).
So for these sliders, I used my homemade Hawaiian sweet rolls but of course, you can use store-bought Hawaiian sweet rolls if you prefer!
Now back to these babies, these turkey mozzarella sliders with Dijon Butter are some of my favorite sliders ever. They’re *so* good: soft, warm, filled with mayo, mozzarella, Cheddar, smoked Turkey, covered in Dijon Butter *and* sprinkled with poppy seeds.
WOW. Absolutely delicious.
These are perfect for game nights, parties, or regular weeknight dinners. I’d totally serve these on Christmas morning too, NYE, literally ANY occasion, but that’s just me lol.
Peep the cherry pie in the corner! YUM! Perfect Fourth of July combo, if you ask me!
WHAT INGREDIENTS DO I NEED FOR THESE CHEESY TURKEY SLIDERS?
- Hawaiian sweet rolls (homemade or store-bought)
- Smoked turkey
- Cheddar cheese
- Mozzarella cheese
- Dijon mustard
- Onion powder
- Poppy seeds
TIPS FOR THE BEST CHEESY TURKEY SLIDERS EVER
- Use homemade Hawaiian sweet rolls. You can find my easy Hawaiian sweet rolls recipe here, if you have some extra time on your hands, using homemade Hawaiian rolls is a game changer!
- You can use shredded leftover turkey instead of deli turkey slices! YUM. Even more delicious!
- Serve the sliders immediately or within 30 minutes as they’re best eaten hot/warm (basically, when the cheese is still gooey).
- If you have leftovers, wrap each slider individually in plastic wrap, place them in an air-tight container, and store them in the refrigerator. I wouldn’t recommend storing them for longer than 2 days because they will dry up :(.
HAPPY COOKING BABES!! I hope you’ll love these Turkey Mozzarella Sliders as much as I do!
Please leave a comment and/or give this recipe a rating if you make it! I LOVE hearing from you! <3
OH! YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE MY:
- Easy Homemade Hawaiian Sweet Rolls
- Copycat Taco Bell Quesadilla
- Potato Churros with Queso Dip
- Baked Brie with Caramelized Onions
Cheesy Turkey sliders with Dijon Butter
- 1 12 count package Hawaiian sweet rolls or homemade Hawaiian sweet rolls I used 15 homemade Hawaiian sweet rolls
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 12 slices smoked turkey
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese shredded
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter melted
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp poppy seeds
- 2 tsp onion powder
- Preheat oven to 350F and grease a 9 x 13 inch baking dish with butter, vegetable oil, or non-stick spray.
- Slice the entire package of Hawaiian sweet rolls in half without pulling the individual rolls apart.
- Place the bottoms of the rolls in the prepared baking dish and spread the mayo on the bottom layer. Add half of the turkey, then the mozzarella, then turkey again, and finally Cheddar. Add the top part of the rolls and press slightly.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the melted butter, Dijon mustard, poppy seeds, and onion powder. Taste and adjust if desired. You can add 1 tbsp Dijon mustard, 1 tsp onion powder, or 1/4 tsp salt if desired.
- Pour the mixture evenly over the sweet rolls and, use a pastry brush if necessary.
- Bake for 8-15 minutes or until all the cheese has melted. Serve immediately!