Last Updated on November 12, 2020 by Bianka
World, meet The Juiciest Cheeseburger you’ll ever eat! What’s in it? A juicy turkey patty, crunchy arugula, red onions, fresh tomatoes, tons of melted cheddar cheese, and a deliciously creamy spicy sauce. The whole thing is then topped with (drumrolls, plz) HOT HONEY. This Turkey Cheeseburger is juicy and packed with flavor and will be your new favorite cheeseburger!
ULTIMATE TURKEY CHEESEBURGER
Helloooooo!! Damn. I’m like *so* excited to be finally sharing this recipe with you babes! I came up with this cheeseburger a few months ago and have been working on it for a while to perfect it AKA make it the juiciest, most delicious cheeseburger ever – turkey cheeseburger to be precise!
What’s in it? A juicy turkey patty, crunchy arugula, red onions, fresh tomatoes, tons of melted cheddar cheese, and a deliciously creamy spicy sauce. The whole thing is then topped with (drumrolls, plz) *HOT HONEY*.
Look, this cheeseburger truly has it all:
- a super soft toasted sesame bun (I used my Homemade Hamburger Buns)
- spicy n juicy homemade turkey patty
- fresh lettuce
- crunchy red onions
- juicy tomatoes
- melted cheese
- creamy spicy mayo
- aaaaand hot honey (this really takes this cheeseburger to the next level)
Now, not to be dramatic but you need this burger in your life. It’s unlike anything you’ve ever had. It’s so fun to eat (a bit messy but messy is sexy right lol) and is absolutely packed with flavor thanks to the spicy mayo and hot honey sauce!
I mean look at this baby!!!!
HOW DO YOU MAKE A JUICY TURKEY CHEESEBURGER?
- Prep all your toppings. Wash n slice all the veggies!
- Make the spicy mayo. This takes like 50 seconds lol. Simply combine mayo, sriracha, lime juice, and cajun seasoning into a small bowl. BOOM. Done! 🙂
- Toast your sesame buns. If you have some extra time on your hands you can make your own buns (they’re ultra soft!!) using my tried and true Homemade Hamburger Buns Recipe (you can also make them ahead and freeze them for later use). Or simply use your favorite store-bought buns!
- Make the turkey patties using ground turkey, egg (for structure), salt, and pepper. Super easy!! Use an indoor griddle or skillet to cook them and top them with cheese.
- Make the hot honey. Another super simple step! Melt together the butter, honey, cayenne pepper, chili powder, paprika, and garlic. Done!
- Assemble and serve immediately!
Continue reading to save n print the full recipe!! 💘
OH YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE MY:
- The Best Homemade Hamburger Buns Recipe
- Cheesy Turkey Sliders with Dijon Butter
- Meatballs In Beer Sauce
- Russian Fried Buns With Potatoes And Meat (Piroshki)
HAPPY COOKING LOVES!! I hope you’ll love my turkey cheeseburger as much as I do!
Please leave a comment and/or give this recipe a rating if you make it! I LOVE hearing from you! 💘
Ultimate Juicy Cheeseburger
For the Cheeseburger
- 1 lb ground turkey 93/7
- 1 egg
- Kosher salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp whole milk cold
- 1 tsp taco seasoning
- 4 slices medium Cheddar cheese thickly sliced
- 4 sesame burger buns I used my Homemade Hamburger Buns, here's the recipe:
- 1/2 medium red onion sliced into rings
- 1 large tomato sliced into rings
- 1/2 bunch lettuce
For the Spicy Mayo
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp sriracha
- 1 tbsp fresh lime juice or lemon
- 1 tsp cajun seasoning or taco seasoning
For the Hot Honey
- 2 tbsp honey
- 6 tbsp butter
- 2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1 pinch kosher salt or more to taste
- Start by preparing the spicy mayo and all the burger toppings. For the spicy mayo, simply combine all the ingredients in a small bowl and mix, then cover, and set aside.
- In a large bowl, add the turkey, egg, salt, pepper, and milk. Mix until combined.
- Preheat your indoor griddle over medium-high heat. Spray the griddle with non-stick cooking spray. Slice your burger buns in half, spread the cut side of each bun with butter and toast on the grill until golden brown. You can also cook these in a greased skillet over medium heat. Meanwhile, divide the meat into 4 patties.
- Place the patties onto the griddle or skillet. Sprinkle patties with taco seasoning. Cook until browned and fully cooked through (about 3-5 minutes per side or until the center of each patty has reached 165F in temperature). Place cheese slices onto each burger in the last 1-2 minutes of grilling/cooking and cover with a lid.
- Prepare the hot honey. In a small saucepan over low heat, melt together the butter, honey, cayenne pepper, chili powder, smoked paprika, garlic powder, and salt. Do not allow the honey to cook and foam up. The sauce should be clear and runny.
- Assemble the cheeseburgers. Spread the base of each bun with your spicy mayo, top with a turkey patty, then tomato, onion, lettuce, and more spicy mayo. Top with the lid of the bun. Right before serving, drizzle with hot honey. Serve immediately.