An easy and juicy Watermelon Salad With Feta, Mint, and Cucumber! This salad is simple yet refreshing and delicious, perfect to beat the sticky summer heat! Serve it along with other summer classics like Greek lemon rice, coconut popcorn chicken, or creamy roasted red pepper pasta for an ultra summery lunch or dinner!
WATERMELON SALAD WITH FETA, MINT AND CUCUMBER
HELLO BBS!! Today I bring you this ultra summery Watermelon Salad With Feta, Mint And Cucumber! I love this dish because it’s technically a salad without being a salad (…I hate salads). It’s healthy, juicy, easy to make, and it looks super fancy so it’s perfect for bbqs and parties too!
The only mild “annoyance” is cutting the watermelon and cucumber into cubes *but* if you don’t care for looks, you can cut them into any shape and that will ll save you tons of time!!
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS EASY WATERMELON SALAD
It’s *so* fun to eat! The watermelon is sweet and juicy and goes perfectly with the saltiness of feta cheese (use sheep milk feta for this salad!). The cucumber is nice and crunchy and adds color and texture to the dish while the tangy lime dressing wraps everything together adding a touch of shine, flavor, and extra fun to this summer salad!
Mint is optional but I really love how refreshing it tastes so if you like mint, I totally recommend adding it to your salad! If you’re a fan of onions, you can also add a few (thin) slices of red onion to it (delish!!).
A TIP FOR SUCCESS
Make this salad right before serving! You don’t want it to sit for hours in a bowl as the watermelon and cucumber will get super watery! For the same reason, try not to have leftovers because you definitely don’t want to store this dish.
I hope you’ll love this summery watermelon salad with feta mint and cucumber as much as I do!
Please leave a comment and/or give this recipe a rating if you make it! I LOVE hearing from you! 💘
OH, YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE MY:
- Pan Fried Feta Cheese With Honey And Sesame
- Baked Feta Cheese with Tomatoes
- Oven Fried Cajun Popcorn Chicken with Chipotle Mayo
- Creamy Roasted Red Pepper Pasta
Watermelon Salad With Feta, Mint And Cucumber
- 12 cups cubed watermelon seedless
- 6 cups cubed cucumber peeled
- 3 limes juiced
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 and 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 2 cups feta cheese crumbled
- Mint leaves chopped, to taste
- Place the cubed watermelon in a colander and allow it do drain for a few minutes.
- In a small bowl combine the lime juice with olive oil, salt, and pepper. Set aside.
- Add the watermelon and cucumber to a salad bowl. Pour the lime dressing over the watermelon and toss. Top with feta cheese and chopped mint leaves (if desired). Mix. Serve immediately!